Cannabis Conference is coming to the Paris Las Vegas Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on August 24-26, 2021, and the Cannabiz Media team will be there at Booth #214 in the exhibit hall. Stop by and visit, ask questions, and see the Cannabiz Media License Database in action!
Cannabis Conference is presented by Cannabis Business Times, Cannabis Dispensary, and Hemp Grower. The conference is dedicated to plant-touching cannabis businesses and focuses on providing a forum for industry stakeholders to engage, learn, and discuss opportunities and challenges facing the current legal cannabis market.
Cannabis Leadership Awards
In addition to educational seminars, a vendor exhibit hall featuring nearly 150 exhibitors, and numerous networking opportunities, the 2021 Cannabis Conference will include the Cannabis Leadership Awards rewards reception.
With the support of Future of Horticultural Science and Engineering, Cannabis Business Times and Cannabis Conference will present five cannabis industry professionals with the Cannabis Leadership Award during a special rewards reception recognizing them as individuals who work to improve the entire cannabis industry and exemplify leadership characteristics that inspire and empower the people around them.
Educational seminars offered during the three-day event are targeted to both people who are considering entering the legal cannabis industry as well as industry veterans. Sessions focus on five main topic areas: cultivation, hemp, dispensary, extraction, and technology and solutions.
More than 40 seminars will be offered covering topics from seed to sale, including:
- Create a Winning License Application
- How to Build and Set up an Extraction Facility
- Expand Your Medical Dispensary to Adult-Use: What You Need to Know
- Outdoor Cultivation Strategies for Environmental Variables and Disaster Preparedness
- Mobile Video Surveillance Solutions – Vehicle Security
- The Latest Breakthroughs in Cultivation Science
- Product Formulation Best Practices, Current Trends and Where the Future Will Take Us
- In the Black: Become Cash Positive by Avoiding These Expensive Cannabis Business Mistakes
- The Future of Cannabis as a CPG (Consumer Packaged Good)
- Federal Legalization in the United States: What Will It Mean?
- Merger & Acquisition Lessons from Multi-State Operators
- Raising Capital for Your Cannabis Business
- Multi-State vs. In-State Expansion: Lessons Learned from Both Business Models
- And many more
Cannabis Conference is packed with educational seminars and scheduled networking sessions, so there truly is something for everyone.
A total of 90 speakers will lead the seminars presented throughout Cannabis Conference, representing a variety of well-known cannabis brands, organizations, and more. Some include:
- Brightfield Group
- Canna Advisors
- Cresco Labs
- Kansas State University
- Marijuana Policy Project
- Merida Capital Holdings
- Minority Cannabis Business Association
- Montana Department of Agriculture
- North Carolina State University
- Purdue University
- Utah State University
- Vincent Sederberg LLC
- Vireo Health
- Wana Brands
Visit Cannabiz Media at Booth #214 During Cannabis Conference
Be sure to stop by Booth #214 while you’re in the exhibit hall and visit the Cannabiz Media team. Whether you want to see a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database at the booth, ask some questions, or just say hi, the team hopes to see you in Las Vegas on August 24-26!
Can’t make it to Cannabis Conference but want to see how you can use the Cannabiz Media License Database to grow your business? Schedule a demo!