CannaCon is coming to Chicago, Illinois from August 6-7, 2021, and Cannabiz Media will be there at Booth #705 on the expo floor! Our team had a great time at CannaCon Midwest Detroit in June, and everyone is looking forward to connecting with familiar and new faces in Chicago.
Stop by Booth #705 to say hi and watch a demo of the latest and greatest Cannabiz Media License Database software.
CannaCon Midwest Chicago will feature more than 150 exhibitors and at least 20 educational seminars held at the Donald E Stephens Convention Center in Rosemont, Illinois. The event will bring together cannabis industry professionals from the Midwest region of the country with tickets available for the expo and seminars or just the expo.
Educational Seminars at CannaCon Midwest Chicago
Seminars at the Chicago event will feature speakers from a variety of organizations, including Seed to Sale Funding, Allay Consulting, Grove Bags, GreenBroz, Agrify, Agro Lighting, Kush Masters, Specialty Testing Solutions, and more.
The educational sessions will cover everything from seed to sale. Sessions are categorized as follows: Cultivation, Extraction, Processing, Retail, Business / Legal, Finance, Science / Genetics, Marketing and Branding, and Operations Management. All of the seminars announced so far are listed below by category:
Cultivation, Science / Genetics
- Cannabis Ag-Tech Saves Food from Climate Change
- Achieving Genetic Potential with Nutrition and Stress Mitigation
- Getting the Most out of Your Cannabis Phenotype
- Profiting from Solventless: Tips and Tricks for Success (also in Marketing and Branding category)
- Innovative Solventless Solution
- Scaling Up Post-Harvest Processing with Automated Systems
- Pre-Roll Industry Trends and Insights
- The Changing Expectations of Dispensary Consumers
Business / Legal and Finance
- Financing Your Cannabis Business
- Cannabis License Opportunities in Illinois, New York, Ohio, and Michigan in 2021
- The Pot Brothers at Law
- The Future of Indoor Cultivation
- Life after SAFE Banking – Unlocking Payments, Lending, and Other Financial Services for Your Cannabis Business
Marketing and Branding
- Modern Website Musts to Establish Credibility with Customers and Compete Online
- Cannabis Packaging: Humble Beginnings to Global CPG (also in Operations Management category)
- How to Level Up Your Cannabis Operations
- Resident Analytical Insight in Cannabis Manufacturing
- Introduction to Cannabis Testing
- It’s Complicated: Workplace Safety in Cannabis
The conference will run from 10:00 a.m. until 5:00 p.m. on both Friday, August 6th and Saturday, August 7th, which gives attendees plenty of time to attend educational sessions, visit vendors on the expo floor, and network with other cannabis industry professionals.
Stop By Booth #705 and Visit the Cannabiz Media Team
Don’t be a stranger! If you’re attending CannaCon Midwest Chicago, stop by booth #705 to chat with the Cannabiz Media team and see the Cannabiz Media License Database in action.
Can’t attend CannaCon Midwest Chicago? No worries! Schedule an online demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database.