The B2B Cannabis & Hemp Industry Summit & Expo is coming to Phoenix, Arizona on February 13-14, 2020, and the Cannabiz Media team will be there at Booth #207. If you’re at the event, stop by and visit the team on the expo floor to learn about the latest features in the Cannabiz Media License Database and see a live demo.
Two Days Packed with Seminars and Exhibits
The B2B Cannabis & Hemp Industry Summit & Expo is billed as the largest cannabis and hemp business event in the southwest. Thousands of industry professionals are expected to come together during the event to learn more about new and expanding markets in Arizona and beyond.
Dozens of speakers will lead sessions and participate on panels covering topics in six key areas:
- Cannabis business strategies
- The technology of cultivation
- Financial, regulatory, and legal strategies for cannabis businesses
- Cannabis and hemp processing and certifications
- Marketing and retail strategies
- The medicine of cannabis and the community
Speakers from respected cannabis companies like Harvest 320 Technologies, Verde Payments, Leaf Trade, FOCUS, KB Labs, C4 Laboratories, and more will help attendees gain valuable knowledge relevant to emerging cannabis markets, particularly in the southwest.
Some of the expert-led seminars include:
- The Science Behind Big Data
- Leveraging Technology in Emerging Cannabis Markets
- Precision Growing: Engineering Approach to Cannabis Cultivation
- LED Full Spectrum vs. HPS/White LED: Why Full Spectrum Will Become the Norm in the Cannabis Industry
- How to Grow and Scale Your Business in the Cannabis Industry
- Cannabis Accounting, Tax Compliance, and Business Process
- Third-Party Certification in the Cannabis Industry
- Hemp Drying Basics and Advanced Strategies
- Cannabis Product Brand Development and Packaging Procurement
- Strain Methods of Use: The Medicines of the Future
- The Pitfalls of Medicine Testing in the Cannabis Industry
In addition to all of the seminars, the expo floor will be open on both days of the event. More than 100 companies will showcase their products and services representing all types of cannabis businesses, including:
- Cultivating and harvesting equipment and supplies
- Processing equipment
- Retail dispensary equipment, fixtures, and supplies
- Legal and business services
- Wholesale cannabis and cannabis infused products
The B2B Cannabis & Hemp Industry Summit & Expo in Phoenix provides an excellent opportunity for business professionals to learn the latest information about cannabis and hemp legislation, licensing, finance, security, technology, growing, production, testing, and selling.
Visit Booth #207 to See a Demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database
If you’re attending the B2B Cannabis & Hemp Industry Summit & Expo in Phoenix, Arizona this month, make sure you stop by Booth #207 in the exhibit hall. You can meet the Cannabiz Media team and get a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database to learn how the only CRM and verified source of leads for the cannabis industry could help your business reach its goals.
If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with a Cannabiz Media team member or pre-schedule a demo during the B2B Cannabis & Hemp Industry Summit & Expo, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not going to the conference in Phoenix on February 13-14? You can follow the link to schedule a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database at any time.