CannaCon Midwest Detroit will be held on June 25-26, 2021 at the TCF Center in Detroit, Michigan. We’re happy to share that the Cannabiz Media Team will be there at Booth #228 on the expo floor. Stop by to see the Cannabiz Media License Database in action, ask questions, and say hi to the team!
The 2-day event is jam-packed with opportunities to learn and network. Nearly 300 exhibitors will be in the exhibit hall, and nearly two dozen educational sessions will be offered to help grow the cannabis industry in the Midwest.
CannaCon Midwest Detroit Seminars and Speakers
The seminar schedule for CannaCon Midwest Detroit has something for everyone. Sessions will be offered across four paths: Cultivation, Processing, Operations Management, and Business / Legal / Finance. Some of the seminars in each of these paths include:
- Cannabis Ag-Tech Saves Food from Climate Change
- Elevating the Science of Soil Crafting: Using Biochar to Increase Your Soil Microbe Population
- Cultivating Secondary Metabolites to Boost Your Grow’s Bottom Line
- Integrated Pest Management Programs: Tips that Will Save You’re A$$
- Industry Essentials for Finished Product Processing and Development
- Guidelines for Passing Cannabis and Terpene Contaminant Testing
- The Importance of Selecting the Right Products and Partner for Your Lab Build
Operations Management Seminars:
- True Growing and Processing Facility Construction Costs
- The Importance of Food Safety in the Cannabis Industry
- Cannabis Packaging 101: Containers and Automation
- Packaging in a Complex Regulatory Market
- Marijuana Regulation in Michigan
- Social Consciousness for Cannabis Brands
- Overview of the Need for Security at Cannabis Facilities
- Sustainable Social Equity: People and Planet
Business / Legal / Finance Seminars:
- Cannabis Business and Banking Solutions
- Reducing Labor Cost and Product Waste Utilizing RFID-based Compliance Solutions
- Accessing Debt Capital for Your Cannabis Operations
- Michigan Cannabis Real Estate
- The Pot Brothers at Law
- Developing a Culture of Allyship in Your Organization
The speakers who will lead seminars during CannaCon Midwest Detroit come from a number of well-known cannabis businesses and brands, including many Cannabiz Media License Database subscribers!
Attendees will have the opportunity to learn from cannabis professionals from companies like Prospiant, Agrify, Perry Johnson Registrars Food Safety, Inc., Grove Bags, urban-gro, Lab Society, and more.
Stop By Booth #228 to See the Cannabiz Media Team
CannaCon Midwest Detroit is the first event in the Midwest that the Cannabiz Media team is attending after a year of COVID-19 quarantines. We’re looking forward to seeing familiar faces again and meeting new people, so be sure to stop by Booth #228 and say hello to the team!