The Cannabiz Media team will be at NCIA’s California Cannabis Business Conference in Long Beach, California on October 8-9. Stop by Booth #422 to say hello and see the Cannabiz Media License Database in action through a live demo.
California represents the world’s largest adult-use cannabis market, and this year’s California-focused NCIA conference will draw cannabis industry leaders, policymakers, entrepreneurs, and newcomers to discuss California-specific regulations, trends, research, opportunities, and more.
NCIA expects 3,500 industry professionals to attend, and already, 128 exhibitors have reserved space in the exhibit hall.
2 Days of Educational Sessions and 3 Educational Tracks
This year’s conference will include 26 educational sessions delivered over two days and focusing on three educational tracks:
- Cultivation, processing, and retail
- Regulations and business services
- 20-minute lightning lessons on a variety of topics
The keynote session, Show Me the Money: The Future of Finance in Cannabis, will be delivered by Codie Sanchez of Cresco Capital Partners and Troy Dayton of The Arcview Group and will focus on best practices for anyone who is trying to fundraise or invest in the cannabis industry.
In addition, Codie Sanchez will participate in a bonus session, Early Risers Roundtable: Breakfast and Business, which will be a small group problem-solver session for business minded-professionals who have questions about finance in the cannabis industry.
In total, more than 50 speakers will participate in sessions during the conference, including business professionals, policymakers, advocates, financial experts, attorneys, and more.
Speakers come from a variety of backgrounds and organizations, such as the Oregon Retailers of Cannabis Association, Humboldt County Growers Alliance, Marijuana Policy Project, United Cannabis Business Association, Coachella Valley Cannabis Alliance Network, CROP Project, California Cannabis Control Appeals Panel, and California Cannabis Industry Association.
Session topics range from science to laws, marketing to finance, and everything in between. The full one-hour sessions include:
- Scaling Across California
- What Now?! Appealing Discipline or Denial of an Annual Cannabis License
- Using Technology and Data to Enhance Retail Market Growth
- All Eyes on California: Exploring Recent Regulatory Changes and Correlating Market Dynamics
- Developing a Strategy for IPM in Cannabis
- Cannabis Export: Spreading the “California” Brand Nationwide
- Cannabis Cultivation, Manufacturing, and Processing: Updates, Regulatory Guidance, Remediation, and Sustainability
- The Road Ahead: Public Policy Priorities Post-SAFE Banking and Public Safety Issues
- Psst… Cannabis Can Be Fun! Marketing Lifestyle Consumption Beyond the Clichés
- Banking, Capitalization, and Money Management
- The Challenges and Rewards of Delivering Cannabis in California
- The Promises and Pitfalls of Local Control
The 20-minute lightning lesson sessions will be interspersed with the full sessions throughout both conference days and will cover topics such as natural wellness, terpenes, social good, Latin America, social equity, and more.
Visit Booth #422 to See a Demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database
Are you attending the California Cannabis Business Conference? Make sure you stop by Booth #422 in the exhibit hall to meet the Cannabiz Media team and get a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database to learn how the only CRM and verified source of leads for the cannabis industry could transform your business.
If you’d like to schedule a time to meet with a Cannabiz Media team member or pre-schedule a demo during the California Cannabis Business Conference, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not going to the conference in Long Beach? You can schedule a demo of the Cannabiz Media License Database online at any time.